Lightmatter, the award winning and highly anticipated puzzle game comes to Steam on January 15, 2020.
Tunnel Vision Games and Aspyr bring us an exciting and challenging first person puzzle saga that sees you visit a strange sci-fi facility. An insane inventor has created something called Lightmatter, a powerful source of energy. Be careful what you do, and stay out of the shadows as they are a lot more sinister than your average darkness or shade.Solve your way through this eery experimental facility while uncovering the overall mystery left behind.
- Step into an evacuated facility that risks tearing the world apart atom by atom.
- Use lateral thinking to solve mind-bending puzzles with lights, shadows, beams, platforms, and even Lightmatter.
- Explore themes of journalistic integrity, scientific ethics, and megalomania.
- Starring David Bateson (Known from playing Agent 47 in Hitman) who leads as Virgil, CEO of Lightmatter Technologies, and who provides the game’s dark humor narrative.
- Inspired by art used in thick-line animation and graphic novel-style outlines.
Something that makes Lightmatter special is how it came to be. It was started as a University project which resulted in a short demo that was posted to Reddit, becoming a hit overnight.
From there, Tunnel Vision Games was established, and the team was able to fully develop a game where light and shadows are the primary mechanic. Lightmatter will be available on Steam starting January 15, 2020. Players will be able to try the first hour of gameplay for free, and can then unlock the full game for $19.99 USD.
Wishlist the game now at https://store.steampowered.com/app/994140/Lightmatter/.